- Habitable area 185m2
- New : roof, oak staircases, floors, insulation, double glazing, plumbing, electricity, wood burning central heating system, septic tank
- Large loft space suitable for conversion, 3m x 6.8m
- Adjoining barn, 60m2, suitable for 2 floor conversion
- Land 4150m2
- Large walled vegetable garden, 2 terraces overlooking Dolore river
- 3 large bedrooms each with private bathroom
- Study area
- Large beamed kitchen/dining room
- Large sitting room with wood burning stove
- Eco-friendly wood burning central heating system
- Wine-cellar and utility room
- Possibility of purchase of 2nd attached barn
Great opportunity for a change of lifestyle. Currently run as a very successful B&B with possibilities for expansion. Set in a stunning location, at 1000m in the Livradois Forez National Park, and on the outskirts of the pretty village of Chambon sur Dolore(63980).
Peace and quiet yet easily accessible. Clermont Ferrand (70K) and Lyon (150K) both have international airports, A75 motorway just 45 min away, fast train services to Paris from Clermont.
Genuine reason for sale .
Tel : France 04 73 72 17 80 for more information